Freya Levy, aspiring Paralympian and true inspiration, has just signed her Milkfluencer contract and is ready to get into schools to raise awareness and fight stigmas surrounding disability and sport!
Without sport I don’t know what I would be doing today, it enabled me to go to University and compete for my country.
Before sport I was Freya in the wheelchair, when I play basketball, I’m just Freya.Active Essex – https://www.activeessex.org/keeping-essex-active/ambassadors/freya-levy/
In 2010, Freya was diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy – a disease that causes weakness and loss of muscle mass. Before this, she played rugby and football at county level and had trials with the Arsenal Ladies football team.
Her disability diagnosis meant that she had to find a new focus, a new sport… and that’s when she came across Wheelchair Basketball.
Now Freya has competed in:
- England’s Wheelchair Rugby League
- England’s Wheelchair Rugby Sevens
(AND was the only female on both teams!)
- Wheelchair Basketball for GB
- Para Ice Hockey Player
Meet the Milkfluencers!
Milkfluencers… say what?! Check us out in the news….
We have an incredible group of Diversity and Wellness ambassadors that drive our message into schools! Freya is joining the team alongside…
- Byron Highton – Our Anti-knife Crime Ambassador
- Charlie Butcher – Our LGBTQ2+ Ambassador
- Alyx Steele – Our Choreography Queen
- Loti Nambombe – Our Diversity & Inclusion Advocate
- Keira Forsythe – Our Disability Champion
- Thomas Minns – Our Mental Health Coach
- Carrie Jones – Our Make-up Artist to the Stars
- Christine Clark – Our Wellness Practitioner
- Ben Davie – Our Sports Coach
- Jessica Parker – Our Mental Health/Wellbeing Coach
- Jamie Pilling – Our Youth Violence Prevention Ambassador
We are a deliberately different supply agency…
We want to bring the BEST and most inspiring ambassadors/influencers into your school. Help us shape children’s lives… book our Milkfluencers!
Freya would be an incredible inspiration and positive influencer on your pupils!
How to book Freya Levy for your school…
- Q&A sessions
- Disability awareness
- Wheelchair sports
- Inspirational talks
Give your pupils a positive influence!
Call us today! 0333 360 1110 or drop us an email… email@example.com